When you get injured because of a negligent medical professional, you may wonder if there’s any legal action you can take. A medical malpractice attorney in Royal Oak, MI can help you determine if you can file a personal injury lawsuit. But how do you find the right lawyer? Here’s our guide to finding a qualified and experienced medical malpractice lawyer.
Medical malpractice cases are unique. They’re quite different from other personal injury cases, so you want to make sure you have a lawyer who can deliver results. Here are some of the results our attorneys at Giroux Amburn have obtained:
● $5,500,000 – Medical Malpractice Causing Death
● $2,400,000 – Medical Malpractice Causing Nerve Injury
● $917,000 – Medical Malpractice With Cognitive Injury
● $875,000 – Medical Malpractice Resulting In Sepsis
● $800,000 – Medical Malpractice Causing Amputation
The outcomes speak for themselves. Our medical malpractice lawyers get compensation for clients who’ve experienced medical negligence.
You want an attorney who is properly qualified. One way to know if a lawyer is qualified is looking at his or her associations. The Giroux Amburn firm has the following associations:
● Litigation Section of the Michigan Bar
● Negligence Section of the Michigan Bar
● American Association for Justice
● Michigan Association for Justice
● Oakland County Bar Association
These associations prove that we have the experience it takes to get results for our clients.
Not all medical malpractice cases are created equal. A medication mistake is vastly different from a surgical error. You need a lawyer who is qualified to handle your case, no matter the details. At Giroux Amburn, we’re prepared to handle any type of medical malpractice situation, including:
● Delayed diagnosis
● Wrong diagnosis
● Surgical mistakes
● Medication errors
● Anesthesia mistakes
● Birth injuries
● Emergency room errors
● Misreading MRIs, CT scans, x-rays, ultrasounds or test results
No matter your situation, Giroux Amburn can help. Contact us today!
For a free, quick, and confidential case review, submit your information below.